30 Years in the Market, 30% Discount on Our Windows and Doors Until the End of April

30th Anniversary, 30% Discount

This year, we celebrate a special anniversary: the 30th anniversary of the foundation of Németh-Fa Ltd., coinciding precisely with the Construma Construction Trade Show. For this occasion and as a token of our gratitude, we have prepared a special offer.

30% Discount on all ordered and down-paid windows and doors!

From April 10th to April 30th, we are offering a 15%+15%, totaling 30% discount on all window and door orders selected from our range and down-paid.


Construma 2024 30 years, 30% off windows and doors until the end of April

Our Festive Offer:

  • 30% Discount: On all ordered and down-paid windows and doors, from April 10th to April 30th.

Why Choose Németh-Fa Ltd.’s Products?

    • Three Decades of Professional Experience: Németh-Fa Ltd. has been serving the construction and timber industry for many years, ensuring the provision of high-quality products and services.
    • Unique and Customized Solutions: Every project is unique. Our company places great emphasis on fully catering to individual needs.

Visit Our Stand on Construma 2024, Budapest Fair:

You can meet us at stand 204A in Hall A at the Construma Construction Trade Show. Discover our product range, and enjoy personalized advice from our experts.

Don’t miss this rare opportunity to access some of the highest quality windows and doors on the market at a discount on the 30th anniversary of Németh-Fa Ltd. We warmly welcome you to celebrate this special event with us.

#NemethFa #Construma2024 #30thAnniversary #DiscountedWindowsAndDoors #QualityConstruction