Lumber, KVH, Glued laminated timber (BSH)
Design and manufacture of traditional and engineered wood structures using CAD/CAM technology
Traditional wooden roof structure – with traditional carpentry joints (family houses, holiday homes)
- Flat roof
- Saddle roof
- Gambrel roof
- Hip roof , etc.
- Product design, millimetre-precise tailoring, easy-fast assembly
- Optimisation of timber use, wood joints, holes, millings prepared in advance
Like all engineering structures, the manufacture and construction of wooden roof structures is based on precise planning.
Based on the architectural and/or structural drawings provided by the client, our engineers will prepare the drawings, and make recommendations for possible modifications to the structural design.
- construction-quality pine
- longitudinally joined KVH, made of industrial beams (spruce)
- glued, laminated and of visible quality (from pine), impregnating the cut timber if required.
(Deutsch) - Flachdach
- Gegliedertes (Verbund-)Dach
(Deutsch) Wir werden regelmäßig von Bauherren und Zimmerleuten gleichermaßen beauftragt.